- On the 3rd of September Zytech Solar announced that it had become the newest member of The Energy Web Foundation.
- Together the two organizations also jointly unveiled an initiative to develop blockchain-ready solar PV systems that are out-of-the-box compatible to transact on the EW-DOS.
- “We’re proud to welcome Zytech to the Energy Web ecosystem,” said Jesse Morris, CCO of Energy Web. “Distributed and large-scale solar power are two foundations of the future energy system. Making Zytech’s PV systems ‘blockchain-ready’ with the Energy Web Chain takes us one step closer to our vision of a customer-centric, low-carbon electricity system.”
- “We see solar power and blockchain technology as highly complementary cornerstones of the energy transition,” said Enrique Zueco, CEO of Zytech Group. “Blockchain provides a key digital infrastructure that enables further acceleration of the fast-growing solar market. Joining Energy Web’s global ecosystem of grid operators, renewable energy developers and other innovators was a clear choice for us.”
- Other Energy Web members are active in many markets where Zytech solar PV systems are deployed, including Mercados Eléctricos in Central America, UTE in Uruguay, Fohat in Brazil, Acciona and Iberdrola in Spain and Engie in France.
Who Are Zytech Solar?
- Zytech, which was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Spain is a manufacturer of monocrystaline, polycrystaline and concentrated solar PV technologies.
- In 2007, the company received a GoingGreen 100 award from AlwaysOn alongside then-startup SpaceX.
- Its modules are installed in many on- and off-grid projects throughout the EU and Latin America.
- Zytech’s family of companies includes production facilities in China and India, a wholly owned subsidiary focused on blockchain innovation, an LED lighting division and a subsidiary focused on electric vehicles and fleet electrification.
- Recently Zytech photovoltaic panels were installed by Acciona (An EW Validator) on the largest PV plant in the Canary Islands (Spain). They were chosen thanks to their high-irradiation technology which allows them to reach higher performance in hot climates.
- Zytech is considered by several reports as one of the world’s most-important manufacturers for low-concentration photovoltaics (LCPV) and has adapted its R&D to standard solar panels.
- Zytech modules also powered ECOSlim, Europe’s largest ecological catamaran powered only by renewable energy.
- The company has opened a blockchain subsidiary in San Francisco specializing in traceability technology and tokenizing solutions.
- Its traceability solutions (already proven by its solar panels) are specially designed to guarantee the accuracy of the manufacturing process and the authenticity of any product and its components, until the delivery to the final customer.
Products & Services
- Zytech Solar offers monocrystaline or polycrystaline solar panels.
- The silicon cells are procured from the worlds top suppliers. The cell efficiency is from 14.5% to 17.52% in monocrystaline solar panels and 13% to 18,5 % in polycrystaline solar panels.
- The highest levels of efficiency, reliability and stability are given by cells made of poly- and monocrystaline silicons.
Solar panels - Zytech Solar - High quality, top performance and reliable
Peace of Mind Guaranteed with a twenty-five Year Linear Power Warranty and Product Quality Ensured for ten years.
- Monocrystaline modules are ideal for smaller roof tops or space-constrained properties.
Monocrystaline Modules Archivos - Zytech Solar - Energía Solar FV
Monocrystalline modules are ideal for smaller roof tops or space-constrained properties. Durability and Guarantee…
Polycristaline Modules Archivos - Zytech Solar - Energía Solar FV
Peace of Mind Guaranteed with a twenty-five Year Linear Power Warranty and Product Quality Ensured for ten years
- Concentrated Photovoltaics (CPV) is increasingly been recognized as the technology which holds the greatest promise in meeting the energy challenges facing the world.
- A concentrating photovoltaic (CPV) system converts light energy into electrical energy in the same way that conventional photovoltaic technology does.
- The difference in the technologies lies in the addition of an optical system that focuses a large area of sunlight onto each cell.
- Concentrating photovoltaics has been an established science since the 1970s but is only now reaching commercial viability, it is the newest technology to enter the solar Sector.
Concentrated Photovoltaics - Zytech Solar
Concentrated Photovoltaics (CPV) is increasingly been recognized as the technology which holds the greatest promise in..
Off-Grid Components & Systems
- Zytech Solar off-grid systems are the ideal solution for obtaining a reliable electricity supply when grid connection is not possible.
- This type of installation provides an electricity supply in any location, whether on boats, at remote radio stations, in rural locations or high mountain areas.
- They consist of simple installations with very low maintenance requirements and need nothing more than a few hours of sunlight.
Off-grid Components & Systems - Zytech
Zytech Solar off-grid systems are the ideal solution for obtaining a reliable electricity supply when grid connection…
- The aim of Zytech Solar in the field of Thermal Solar Energy is to contribute solutions for the present and the future by offering a wide range of efficient and reliable products that will completely satisfy the needs of Sanitary Hot Water (SHW) requirements, by means of a system as simple as it is energy saving.
- The company design and manufacture their own solar thermal systems and have successfully established a manufacturing process by adopting advanced European manufacturing technologies.
Solar Thermal Products - Zytech Solar
The aim of Zytech Solar in the field of Thermal Solar Energy is to contribute solutions for the present and the future…
Zytech Solar Energy Projects References
Dossier Zytech Solar installations for various clients
news Archivos - Zytech Solar - Energía Solar FV
Zytech Solar en medios de comunicación, prensa, radio y televisión